French Flair with Chelsea Winter - Pop the cork for a sparkling encounter with Paris and travel to the most charming villages France has to offer. Journey through the romantic Loire Valley to a healthy helping of Bordeaux, to Carcassonne with its enchanting city walls, marvelling at Avignon’s famous bridge and meandering along Pont du Gard. Soak up the glamour of Monaco before a final fling in Milan, the world’s fashion and design capital.
A selection of Australian holiday packages including airfares and accoomodation with cost shown as per person*.
* Hilton Brisbane - 3 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $975* per person (with GO Holidays). Valid to 3 February 2019.
Surfers Paradise - Gold Coast -
* Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise - 7 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $1179* Valid to 27 September 2018* Alpha Sovereign Hotel, Gold Coast - 7 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $999* Valid to 14 December 2018* Surf Regency, Surfers Paradise - 7 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $954* valid to 31 March 2019.* Royal Palm Resort, Gold Coast - 7 Nights - flying Qantas from $880* Valid to 31 March 2019.Melbourne -
* Crown Promenade Hotel- 3 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $941* Valid to 11 January 2019* Burleigh Surf Apartments, Gold Coast - 7 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $1243* Valid to 15 December 2018.* Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne - 3 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $895* Valid to 13 January 2019* Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands - 3 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $831* Valid to 13 January 2019
Noosa - Sunshine Coast
* Noosa Lakes Resort, Sunshine Coast - 7 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $1194* Valid to 27 January 2019* The Sebel Noosa - 7 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $1775* Valid to 31 March 2019
* Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Central - 2 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $941* Valid to 27 September 2018* Amora Hotel Jamison - 2 Nights - flying Air New Zealand from $100%* Valid to 31 January 2019.
Let us take you to one of the most iconic races on the US motorsporting calendar: the Indy 500. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the world’s largest spectator sporting facility with over 250,000 permanent seats & this is your chance to be there, LIVE! With over 200 laps of pure endurance racing “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing” will certainly live up to its name & this bucket-list event is sure to please every motorsport fan the world over.
There is nothing on Earth quite like the Isle of Man TT Races. No other motorcycle race is held on such a challenging track as the 37-mile plus Mountain Course with its seemingly never-ending series of bends, bumps, jumps, stone walls, manhole covers and telegraph poles. The skill, bravery and concentration levels required are immense, with speeds approaching 200mph, and, while difficult to learn and even harder to come first, the rewards for winning on the world famous course are like no other.
Our popular annual tour is fully hosted by horse racing legend Des Coppins and escorted by Melbourne Cup specialist Kel Munro who always receives rave reviews from our customers. Melbourne is a fantastic destination, stay a little longer with our flexible package extensions. Being there, it’s everything!
Join us this Spring at fabulous Flemington Racecourse with Des Coppins who is celebrating his 27th Melbourne Cup! Experience an unparalleled celebration of world class thoroughbred racing, glamorous fashion and fabulous food in an exhilarating carnival atmosphere.
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats is likely to be very limited over this time.
Conditions: * It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.
Feb 22, 2018 - Air New Zealand has today announced it will start operating non-stop flights between Auckland and Taipei from November 2018. The airline will fly up to five times a week between Auckland and Taipei’s Taoyuan International Airport from November, with NZ77 departing Auckland at 10:35am and arriving in Taipei at 4:50pm local time. NZ78 will depart Taipei at 6:30pm local time, arriving in Auckland at 10:20am+1.
Qatar Airways takes delivery of first Airbus A350-1000. The official handover ceremony took place on Tuesday (European time) at Airbus’s headquarters in Toulouse, France. The aircraft, A7-ANA, is the first of 37 A350-1000s Qatar Airways has on order. It is powered by Rolls-Royce engines.