There are still a few places left on Neil Markham's 17 May and 21 June 2017 AutoCAD Essentials Training Course.
The course gives students the opportunity to acquire knowledge and understanding of the essential core topics working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop the skills necessary to demonstrate competency such as:
- Navigating the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
A CADPRO Systems “Certificate of Attendance” will be issued following your Instructor-led Training.
Autodesk will issue a “Certificate of Completion” direct to the student once the Autodesk course valuation’s completed at the end of the training.
Autodesk eBook training manual (Internet access required) will be provided at the Instructor-led training.
eBooks are license based and your property once activated