IPENZ | Our finalists for the Young Engineer of the Year 2017 have been chosen from an incredibly high-calibre group of candidates! Congratulations to Lachlan Matchett, Oliver Whalley and Virginie Lacrosse on becoming our finalists.
Our entrants are judged in six areas:
- Progress made in the development of career as an engineer
- Demonstration of excellence in a significant engineering project or activity
- Peer and other recognition
- Professional body involvement and achievements
- High standards of ethical and personal behaviour
- Communication skills
They will give a ten minute presentation to support their application at an event hosted by the IPENZ Auckland branch in February.
| Continue to full article | IPENZ | Dec 08, 2016 |