Tuesday 13 March 2018 . . .
Monday 12 March, 2018 . . .
- Trade war could create 'considerable fallout' to NZ economy: ASB economists
- Cooperative Bank director Brendan O'Donovan will take over the lender's chair in
late June, replacing Steven Fyfe who plans to retire at the bank's annual meeting
- 90 seconds at 9 am: A new era of authoritarianism for China
- Collins' unleashed: Twyford 'on notice'
Friday 09 March 2018 . . .
- ComCom rejects Trade Me's takeover of rival online auto marketplace Motorcentral
- Suncorp's Vero sells Tower stake to US private equity Bain Capital for $53.9 mln
- NZ dollar falls as greenback gains on hints at tariff 'carve-outs', ECB's inflation view
Thursday 08 March 2018 . . .
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Trade grows but US struggles
- Adams picks up Joyce’s ‘fiscal hole’ baton
- Edgar calls time on chairmanship at Forsyth Barr
- Govt finances better than expected
Wednesday 07 March 2018 . . .
- ANZ Bank puts out feelers for potential buyers of NZ life insurance unit
- NZ govt's 7-month operating surplus tracking ahead of forecast on rising PAYE, GST tax take
- NZ dollar rises to week-high on news of talks between North, South Korea
Tuesday 6 March 2018 . . .
- Target and H&R Block — What you need to know in markets on Tuesday
- HEB Construction returns to profit in 2017 as sales grow 39%, year-earlier charge not repeated
- Rubicon shares rise after CEO Moriarty says ArborGen on track to more than double earnings
- Morning report
- NZ dollar little changed as Trump links steel tariffs to Nafta wins
- Dairy prices boost commodities index
Monday 5 March 2018 . . .
- Kiwi telco Telesmart takes over NEC Business Solutions
- Xero's Drury to hand over reins to Steve Vamos next month
- Trade war prospects buffet currencies
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Germany stable, Italy not so
- NZ dollar falls to month low vs euro as Merkel forms coalition, Italian poll awaited
- World Week Ahead: Trumpâ€™s tariffs, US jobs
- Fletcher loan waiver
- Indicators say NZ economy strong
- NZ a step closer to establishing a single economic market with Australia
- A2 Milk executives cash out of surging shares with combined $36.6 mln payday
- Trans-Tasman business summit sees PMs commit to SME exports initiative
Friday 2 March . . .
- Ports of Auckland announce interim results
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Investor 'speed limit' ending?
- Fletcher gains waiver from private placement noteholders
- While you were sleeping: Trumpâ€™s tariffs sink Wall St
- ANZ NZ makes $5.65m profit a day during December quarter
- What happened Thursday
Thursday 1 March . . .
- NZ dollar gains vs pound on Brexit Irish border impasse
- GeoOp lifts revenue in first half but reports wider earnings loss after failed attempt to migrate to ASX
- Methven posts flat first-half profit as NZ underperforms; encouraged by restructure
- AWF warns 2018 profit will drop on softer construction hiring
Wednesday 28 February . . .
- Finney quits chief information officer role at Fletcher that was created by former CEO Adamson
- Wellington Drive lines up first acquisition with option to buy iProximity for A$4.3m
- Scales full-year profit falls 17% as prices dip, costs rise after adverse weather
- TIL Logistics posts first-half loss on listing, acquisition costs, affirms full-year guidance
- CentrePort turns to 1H profit on earthquake recovery; signals chance of FY dividend
- Small business payroll subsidy renewed
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Unstable froth
- NZ dollar falls as Fed's Powell talks up US economic oulook
Tuesday 27 February . . .
- Foley Family Wines returns to first-half profit as sales climb 21%
- NZOG narrows first-half loss after restructured portfolio ready for growth
- NZ dollar holds above 73 US cts ahead of Fed chair Powell testimony as US rates in view BusinessDesk Reply all| Today, 8:30
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Bitcoin back over US$10K
- While you were sleeping: Wall St, Treasuries gain before Powell testimony
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares join global rally amid earnings optimism, led by Summerset, Z
- Market-watchers 'interested to see if markets have rebounded'
Monday 26 February . . .
- CBL appoints voluntary administrators to 'preserve value' after interim liquidation
- NZD opens a little below 0.7300 USDNZD opens a little below 0.7300 USD
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Buffet's huge pile90 seconds at 9 am: Buffet's huge pile
- CBL Insurance Limited placed in liquidation
- British Pound To New Zealand Dollar Exchange Rate 5-Day Forecast – UK Manufacturing And NZ