21-23 March 2016
Pullman HotelCnr Princes Street & Waterloo QuadrantAucklandRegister Now!
Rockwell Automation TechED is a 3 day premium event for end-users, systems integrators, partners and equipment builders. Attendees from around New Zealand gather to learn how their peers tackle day-to-day challenges.
With the latest Rockwell Automation products and technology solutions available in a classroom environment, participants gain an in-depth understanding of how the Integrated Architecture system is enabling companies across the globe to be the best they can be.The Ultimate Training Experience!
The Rockwell Automation TechED event provides 50+ hands-on labs, technical sessions and discussion forums. With the latest Rockwell Automation products and technology solutions on display, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of how the Integrated Architecture is information-enabling global companies.
This year’s New Zealand event offers sessions over the three days, which flow from higher level software topics and concludes with the finer points of power control. Sessions are available no matter where in the Connected Enterprise you sit! Attend all three days for the full experience, or come for only a day for a focussed day of topics which interest you!
Only Rockwell Automation TechED gives you so many ways to learn.Why You Should Attend
- 50+ technical sessions, labs and workshops - in just three days!
- Learn the latest techniques to efficiently deliver Manufacturing Intelligence to mobile devices.
- Network and exchange ideas with peers from various industry backgrounds.
- Work on the latest technology for improving manufacturing and production processes.
- Learn more about the innovative methods being employed by leading industry insiders
The investment to register for Rockwell Automation TechED is NZ$250 +GST... this low cost includes your attendance, all catering, your Rockwell Automation TechED Registration Pack and entry into the exclusive Hospitality function!