Thursday 5th of October 2017 until Monday 9th of October 2017
SUPERCHEAP AUTO BATHURST 1000 - 4 Nights from $2375* per person (with Sporting Tours).
Every year the Bathurst 1000 produces incredible showdowns as drivers try to conquer ‘The Mountain’. The 4-day 1,000-kilometre touring car race is a round of the V8 Supercar Championship Series and is considered the pinnacle of Australian motorsport. Experience the exhilarating atmosphere on and off the track with fantastic entertainment, a full schedule of V8 Supercars and excellent facilities. We’re delighted to have motor racing expert Willie Kay hosting our group again. Willie is an exceptional tour escort with immense knowledge and industry contacts, which helps gives this trip its legendary reputation. Past tours have had the chance to get up close to the drivers, go behind the scenes and really be part of the Bathurst experience. Let us know when you want to fly and we’ll provide the best airfare options and prices. Extend your stay and explore more of Australia, we’ve got some great ideas to get the most out of your trip! Want to know more? Give us a call, we’re always happy to help.
- 1 night at Novotel Darling Harbour
- 3 nights at Templers Mill Orange
- Daily cooked breakfast
- Welcome get together in Sydney
- Bathurst get together function
- 4-day general admission ticket + Paddock Pass (grandstand upgrade available for $145 additional)
- Return airport transfers (with flight add-on)
- Transfers from Sydney to Bathurst
- Daily return race day transfers (Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Sporting Tours supporters pack including backpack, hat and t-shirt
- Services of your tour host Willie Kay (minimum 10 persons travelling)
A former speedway and circuit driver, a car owner and Indy Car crew man, was a Director of Speedway NZ for eleven years, and promoter of Western Springs and Baypark tracks for nineteen years. Willie has escorted motorsport tours including Indianapolis 500, Formula One Grand Prix, vintage car events, V8 super cars, major speedway races and aviation events for thirty five years. Motorsport in its many facets has been his life and work, and Willie takes no greater pleasure than in sharing his experience, knowledge and contacts for the benefit of tour members.
Book your place now to save disappointment.
* It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.