A stimulating full day event to be held on Wednesday 31 October 2018 at the Napier Conference Centre.The global future of food is changing rapidly. Join us for a day where you will be inspired by the changing landscape and delve into the implications for our industry. Discover new innovations and find out how you can get on board with the opportunities.
Our speakers are experts and innovators in their fields and are set to ignite discussions around ‘where to next’. Highlights in the full day line-up include:
- Melissa Clark-Reynolds: Tech innovations in the food industry
- Julia jones (KPMG): Global future food tends
- Lee-Ann Marsh (Beef + Lamb NZ): Implications for the red meat sector from the B+LNZ alternative proteins research
- Kirsten Edgar (Callaghan Innovation): Innovations in bioplastics and intelligent packaging
- Mike Mayell (Cookie Time): The future of hemp and environmentally sustainable food
- Nick Edgerton (Icehouse): The importance of market validation
- Mateawa Keelan (Hikurangi Enterprises): Social enterprise and creating high value health products from bioactives
- Peter Randrup (Anteaters): Sustainable protein from edible insects
- More to come...
Follow us on Facebook for the latest announcements.
Early Bird pricing until 28 September $195+ GST (full price $295+GST)
We look forward to connecting with you soon to explore the future of food.