This week . . .
- Amazing Thailand - BOOKINGS CLOSE 1 DEC 18
- Emirates Skywards rolls out offer to fast track tier status
- Radical breakthrough may be future of air travel
Week Ending 24 November 2018 . . .
- Queenstown Airport unveils new wayfinding system to aid passenger journeys
- How to Take Your Vietnam Trip to the Next Level
- New Air-Chair could revolutionise travel for disabled people
- Golf Concierge services and exclusive…
- Get Loosa in Noosa - BOOKINGS CLOSE 23 NOV 18
- Have a comfy long flight
Week ending 17 November . . .
- OceanSky offers a luxury scenic cruise to the North pole, in the world's biggest aircraft
- Where to fly in 2019? The 10 most exciting new flight routes
- Air New Zealand adds more flights Auckland-Gold Coast
- Bali Christmas Holiday treats from Emirates
- Pick your Island Escape BOOKINGS CLOSE 19 NOV 18
- Flight attendant' applauded for hilarious safety announcement
Week ending 10 November . . .
- Complimentary Chauffeur service for Business Class passengers travelling to Beijing
- Customs improves the cruise ship passenger arrival experience
- Emirates’ Game Changer First Class Suite to debut on Vienna route
- Rarotonga – 5 nights from ONLY $949*pp (incl Flights)!!! BOOKINGS CLOSE 12 NOV 18
Week ending 03 November . . .
- New Zealanders granted right to fast-track at UK airports
- Sydney & Surrounds - 3 nights with flights from only $629
- Qantas Dreamliners on Perth-London route beating scheduled time
Weekending 27 October . . . .
- Raraotonga - Amazing deal - BOOKINGS CLOSE 31 OCT 18
- As job titles go, 'Queue Comber' isn’t a well-known one, but 87 of them will be employed at Auckland Airport during the peak summer season.
- Singapore flying taxi trial set to begin next year
Labour Weekend Friday 19/Monday 22 . . .
After nearly a decade since construction first began, the world's longest sea-crossing bridge (55km's) will open October 23 connecting the cities of Hong Kong, Zhuhai and Macau.
- It is inevitable that low cost airline Tigerair will be put on trans Tasman routes once the Air New Zealand – Virgin Australia relationship ends say CAPA.
- Singapore Airlines' ultra long-haul flight: Is this the future?
- Heathrow's £1 million incentive for first airline to launch electric-hybrid aircraft flights
Wednesday 17 . . .
- British Grand Prix 12-15 July 2019 3 night package just released - LIMITED SPACE
- Virgin Australia has launched a new international lounge network in Australia and New Zealand!
- Buying a used business jet is getting harder
Tuesday 16 . . .
- World-first meditation flight with Sir Richard Branson takes off
- MyCarYourRental founder Henrik Stovring is helping Kiwis turn their cars into revenue streams.
Monday 15 . . .
- Qantas Global Sale - Tropical North Queensland – 7 Nights from only $885 Including airfares!!!- ON SALE TILL 17 OCT
- Air New Zealand's secret cabin revamp turns to Nasa for seat ideas
- Auckland Airport is likely to have a new domestic terminal, integrated with the international terminal, by 2023.
- World’s longest non-stop flight from Singapore touches down in New York
- TAANZ travel agents put compensation claim case to AirNZ for their time spent assisting clients affected by the 787 Rolls Royce engine issues?
Friday 12 . . .
- QT PORT DOUGLAS SPECIAL – BOOK 4 NIGHTS AND SAVE 30%!!!!! - ON SALE TILL 19 OCT
- Air New Zealand debuts spatial computing travel experience for Magic Leap One
- Travelling overseas? What to do if a border agent demands access to your digital device
- Emirates opens Edinburgh route – NZ connections
- Fly direct to Newcastle with Virgin Australia